Wednesday, December 14, 2011

L.O.N.E.L.Y


(cr : 2NE1's youtube channel)

I've been listening to this song and also watching this MV quite often lately. I loooove everything about this MV. I love the outfits... I mean, who doesn't fall in love with tons of Balmain suppa adorable Jacket collections-and others famous designer collections-worth about some hundred-thousands dollar (about some millions Won). And as usual, it goes very well with 2NE1's personality concept (me-full of-envious-here). Yes, they're really a fashionistas, aren't they? Even me, for now, don't dare to dream about having one of them (Balmain Jacket). Maybe later, very soon I hope, Amiiiin :)

But the best thing of all about this MV is the song itself!! It's nice to know that 2NE1 breaking their 'baddest female' habit occasionally by singing such a melancholic smooth ballad that went along smoothly with CL, Bommie, Dara, and Minzy's voices.

The song was written and produced by Teddy Park. It is their first single to have no auto tune. According to the CEO of YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk, "2NE1’s new song counter feeds the people with an analogue sound unlike the majority who used strong electronics and house music and maybe that is why Will I. Am have found it interesting". (sc : Wikipedia)

The lyrics is also not a joke. I don't understand Korean, but according to the translations, this song tells about a girl who's been in a relationship, but she felt that something's missing from her life. And she doesn't know why, she feels like a stranger for herself. Even though her boyfriend is always be there for her, she still feels so lonely. Therefore, she feels so sorry towards him. (I'm so sorry Belle's, for using so many 'feels' words, since it's all about girl's feeling :p)

You can read the full English translations here. Just in case :) (sc : lyricsmode.com)

Well then, ENJOY the song, Belle's ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment